Other Healthcare Options


A selection of instructional self-help videos provided by the NHS to help you manage your own health.

Your GP

You can contact your GP for help with non-urgent illnesses, ongoing long-term health conditions or minor injuries.

Your Local Pharmacy

Pharmacists can help with many minor illnesses or ailments and you may well find your health complaint is resolved quicker than if you visit your GP or come to hospital.

NHS 111

The NHS 111 service is available to anyone visiting or living in England.

GP Out-of-Hours

SevernSide Integrated Urgent Care (GP Out-of-Hours) for treating conditions that cannot wait until your GP surgery reopens. This is by appointment only, no walk-in service available.

For more information visit www.severnside-iuc.co.uk/find-a-treatment-centre

Urgent Care Centre

The South Bristol Urgent Care Centre is a nurse-led walk-in centre for minor illness and injuries.

Clevedon MIU

Clevedon Minor Injury Unit (MIU) offers treatment for adults and children over three years of age for a wide range of minor injuries.

Yate MIU

The Yate Minor Injury Unit (MIU) offers treatment for adults and children for a wide range of minor injuries.

Emergency Dental Services

Dental care is available to you in an emergency or necessary, regardless of whether or not you have a dentist.

NHS website

The NHS website is the UK's biggest health website. Find out more about the services they can offer.

Other Healthcare Options