Clevedon Minor Injury Unit is run by Sirona care and health.
Please see the unit page for more details.
Clevedon Minor Injury Unit (MIU) offers treatment for adults and children over over 12 months of age for a wide range of minor injuries. Provided by Sirona Care & Health, you can drop in with no appointment necessary. All patients are seen by an Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP).
Clevedon MIU is able to treat patients presenting with minor injuries that include:
- Wounds and grazes
- Cuts needing stitches
- Trips and falls
- Broken bones
- Minor injuries resulting from minor road traffic accidents
- Minor injuries arising from domestic violence
- Minor burns
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, bruises and abrasions
- Head injuries (no loss of consciousness)
- Simple eye trauma e.g. foreign bodies
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Minor injuries in children over 12 months of age.
Opening hours: Open seven days a week,8am - 8.30pm, excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day when opening hours are 10am to 5.30pm. No appointment needed. Their X-Ray opening hours are weekdays 08.30 – 16.45 and weekends 10.00-17.30.
Location: Clevedon MIU, Clevedon Community Hospital, Old Street, Clevedon, North Somerset BS21 6BS.
Contact: Call 01275 546852. For more information on Clevedon MIU visit https://www.sirona-cic.org.uk/nhsservices/services/clevedon-minor-injury-unit/