North Bristol NHS Trust is the main centre for elective (planned) orthopaedic surgery for Bristol and its surrounding areas and we offer a comprehensive service. This includes rehabilitation following complex joint reconstruction, oncology resection, primary and revision joint surgery and Joint stabilising surgery.
North Bristol NHS Trust is the regional centre for renal care and we offer a dedicated renal physiotherapy service.
- We have an excellent dedicated inpatient amputee service with close links to the Disablement Services Centre.
- We are a specialist site for all medical respiratory services in North Bristol.
- We have well-equipped inpatient gyms.
- We offer a specialised cardiology physiotherapy service.
- We offer specialist lecturing to undergraduates on amputee rehabilitation and orthopaedics and trauma.
- We deliver a specialised stroke rehabilitation service that is led by a clinical specialist physiotherapist.