North Bristol NHS Trust Physiotherapy provides a skilled and dynamic service with a commitment to delivering high quality, evidence based care. We maintain our excellent standards by having a commitment to training and development, ensuring that all staff are highly skilled.
We have excellent facilities and deliver our services in variety of different areas including:
- Medical Rehabilitation including stroke and neurological problems
- Head Injury
- Surgical Rehabilitation including vascular surgery
- Intensive Care and Respiratory
- Burns and Plastics
- Pain Services
- Major Trauma
- Acute and Community paediatrics
- Musculoskeletal outpatients
- Elective orthopaedic surgery e.g. hip replacements Rheumatology
- Women’s health.
For further information, download the patient information leaflet: