Allergy & Immunology Clinics
We run regular clinics on Tuesday mornings, Thursday afternoons, and Friday all day.
Also twice monthly anaesthetic/drug allergy specialist clinic on Friday mornings.
The clinics are located at Level 1, Gate 36 Brunel, Southmead Hospital.
Clinics cover both Allergy and Immunology referrals.
- Allergy desensitization/Omalizumab injections - mainly based at Level 1, Gate 36 alongside the Tuesday/Thursday/Friday clinics.
- Immunology Daycases e.g. Immunoglobulin infusions – in the shared / hospital day-case unit Level 1, at Gate 5.
- Pre-arranged challenges are performed in the shared/hospital day-case unit Level 1 Gate 5 or at Level 1 Gate 36.
- New referrals - please see Patient Referral Pathways.
- General enquiries - via secretaries on 0117 4148392 or 0117 4148393 (Fax - 9386)
- Consultants - via secretaries on 0117 4148392 or 0117 4148393 (Fax - 9386)
- Nursing Team - via 0117 4146401 or 07525805208 (email preferred firstname.lastname@example.org)
N.B. Paediatric Allergy cases are generally seen at The Bristol Children's Hospital (Respiratory Medicine Department) - 0117 3428258