North Bristol NHS Trust Vascular Surgery delivers all aspects of arterial and venous care. Bristol Royal Infirmary and Royal United Hospital, Bath have a vascular service provided by the network.
You will still see your consultant for an outpatient appointment, have most investigations (CT and MRI scans) and your follow-up care and nurse-led clinics locally. There are outpatient clinics at:
- Southmead Hospital
- Bristol Royal Infirmary
- Royal United Hospitals Bath
- Weston General Hospital
- Cossham Community Hospital
- Melksham Community Hospital.
As well as vascular surgery, there are other services the network provides including:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening Programme
- Complex endovascular service for the South West
- Support for stroke services, diabetic foot services, major trauma and cardiac surgery/cardiology
- Thoracic aortic service delivered with Bristol Heart Institute
- Research as a partner in Bristol Cardiovascular.
Vascular Network Office
Telephone: 0117 414 0766
Fax: 0117 4149378