We are an enthusiastic team including neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists, neuropsychiatrists, neuropsychologists, EEG physiologists, epilepsy fellows, specialist nurses and our programme coordinator.
Other specialists across the hospital are consulted as needed. They include social workers, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and physiotherapists.
Established in the 1990's, Bristol Adult Epilepsy Surgery Programme has treated over 1500 cases. We pioneered the use of sEEG in England, having performed more than 115 sEEG so far (2010-2022).
- Neurologists: Dr Kasia Sieradzan (Head of the Programme); Dr Howard Faulkner; Dr Madhu Ramamoorthy; Dr Cristina Gervasi
- Neurosurgeon: Mr Angelo Pichierri; Neuroradiologist: Dr Marcus Likeman
- Neuropsychiatrist: Dr Monica Mohan; Neuropsychologist: Dr Helen Thorburn
- Neurophysiologists: Abigail Warren, Abby Parks-Galton; Claire Johnson, Eibhin Goulding
- Specialist Nurses: Helen Hodgson, Anna Davis
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners: Samantha Travis, Geraldine Watson
- Coordinator: Katie Pearce: Katie.Pearce2@nbt.nhs.uk / 0117 414 7488
Epilepsy Nurse Helpline
Making a referral (For clinicians only)
Please contact one of our neurologists directly via email or post.
Post: Epilepsy Surgery Programme, Neurology Offices, North Bristol NHS Trust, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol BS10 5NB