Every patient has the right to participate in research. At North Bristol NHS Trust we aim to give patients the opportunity to be part of research and to contribute to the future of medical care.
We are proud to be leaders in our field.
- North Bristol NHS Trust can provide you with detailed feasibility and eligibility data relevant for your study.
- We are able to establish realistic recruitment targets based on Trust specific incidence and prevalence rates.
- We have the capability of undertaking detailed analysis of our patient cohort to establish actual patient eligibility based on your protocol, from our overall NBT population.
Integrated Research Infrastructure
The delivery of studies is supported by our integrated research infrastructure with over 120 dedicated and experienced research health professionals. North Bristol NHS Trust has a highly flexible and responsive multi professional research infrastructure which enables the right staff to be deployed at the right time, for the appropriate research study.
If you would like to set-up at study at North Bristol NHS Trust, please contact the Research & Innovation office.
A research facilitation officer will be assigned to you and will:
- be your primary contact for the set-up of your study within North Bristol NHS Trust
- facilitate an efficient set-up of your study so that you do not need to negotiate with multiple departments. They will help to co-ordinate:
- The costing process
- All contract agreements
- Liaising with support departments, including, pharmacy, medical records, finance, legal etc