Year of first qualification: 1987, University of London
Clinical interests: Breast Radiology and Interventional Radiology
Secretary: Debbie Lewis
Telephone: 0117 414 9016
My clinical interests are Breast Radiology and Interventional Radiology, in particular Breast MRI, breast screening, symptomatic breast assessment with mammogram, digital breast tomosynthesis and ultrasound, ultrasound-guided biopsy and intervention, stereotactic guided biopsy and intervention and CT Angiography (mapping prior to DIEP and other free flap reconstruction).
Educational interests: I hold the Post graduate Certificate of Medical Education from the University of Bristol and am Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Bristol. Currently I am contributing to the National Breast Imaging Academy of the NHS Health Education England's e-Learning for Healthcare as a session writer on breast MRI.
Research interests: FAST MRI, laser ablation under ultrasound guidance, optimising patients' experience and radiomics.
Dr Lyn Jones is:
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of British Medical Association
- Member of British Institution of Radiology
- Member of British Society of Interventional Radiologists
- Member of Cardiovascular Interventional Radiologists' Society of Europe
Link to view my iwantgreatcare profile:
To leave a review about me: